Maybelline the Colossal Volum Express
  • As a marketing student, packaging is very important to me and this item definitely stuck out among a sea of black and blue packaged products among the shelves at my local drug store
  • The product is so thick and potent that you really only need one coat to achieve amazing volume
  • Another thing I love about this product is the fact that it has a large, thick brush
  • I believe the brush is the key to the voluminous results

• by Valerie

The Maybelline Colossal Volum Express mascara first attracted me due to the bright yellow packaging. As a marketing student, packaging is very important to me and this item definitely stuck out among a sea of black and blue packaged products among the shelves at my local drug store. The yellow package combined with the bright purple wording definitely caught my eye.

I have tried Maybelline mascaras before but this one is certainly something new and different. I have to admit, I

am a mascara junkie and I normally apply two to three different mascaras in order to achieve a greater amount of volume. With this mascara, I only need one coat. This is the first mascara I have ever used in which I was satisfied with merely one coat. This is definitely a breakthrough for me. The product is so thick and potent that you really only need one coat to achieve amazing volume. With this product my lashes look bolder,

• brighter and have amazing volume.

Another thing I love about this product is the fact that it has a large, thick brush. I believe the brush is the key to the voluminous results. This mascara has a collagen enhanced formula which is the predominant reason for the exceptional voluminous results. Also, it does not clump up at all like most other mascaras. You can apply multiple coats and you don’t have to worry about any clumping.

The product does have

a strong rose smell which may irritate some people. However, it did not bother me at all. Actually, I felt as if the smell told me that the product was working. It did not irritate my eyes at all which sis a huge plus because I have sensitive eyes.

If you want to add a great deal of volume to your eyelashes, this is the mascara to try. It does not clump up or irritate your eyes, and it will create amazing results.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311211890900430/k2311a1112/11.12.09