Neutrogena Visibly Firm Night Cream
  • I have noticed before that whenever I get up in the morning, my skin looks dull and lifeless
  • If you want to take care about your skin and you want to remain looking younger, you should definitely look for a high quality night face cream
  • I think this is because when you closely examine the consistency of the cream, it is not that rich or the substance is not endowed with superior substance which helps skin replenish the lost moisture
  • I noticed that after several weeks of using this, my skin was more firm
  • Nothing to worry regarding any skin blemishes because surely you won't experience that with Neutrogena Visibly Firm Night Cream

• by sales manager

I have noticed before that whenever I get up in the morning, my skin looks dull and lifeless. The skin was also sagging and unattractive. It is a fact that as you age your skin will eventually loose its elasticity as you grow old. If you want to take care about your skin and you want to remain looking younger, you should definitely look for a high quality night face cream. If you won’t do this then expect a worst skin years from now. You skin has to endure a lot of challenges on a daily basis. The build up of stress everyday or even environmental effects such as sun rays and cigarette smoke to name a few, slowly take a toll on our appearance. I have noticed also that when you use a night cream, your face the following day is more supple and more protected. It has this radiant appeal. I have tried using Neutrogena Visibly Firm Night Cream and here is my review.

My observation with the face cream

was torn between its sensitivity and effect. One thing that we look forward when we use a night cream is the results which we feel the morning after. Normally I want my skin to be hydrated well. Whenever you wake up and you see yourself in the mirror, when your skin is well-moisturized you can feel a different texture in your skin, its like the feeling of a newly exfoliated skin, so soft. This is the true test if your skin is well moisturized the night before. In terms of hydration, I would not say that Neutrogena Visibly Firm Night Cream does an excellent job. What I felt the following day was just plain and ordinary in terms of the appearance of my skin. I can’t feel it from the skin that it has gone through complete hydration the night before. I think this is because when you closely examine the consistency of the cream, it is not that rich or the substance is not endowed with superior substance which helps ...

• skin replenish the lost moisture. The cream is non-greasy and it absorbs quickly.

This night cream claims to restore the firmness in your skin. Regarding this claim, I would say Neutrogena Visibly Firm Night Cream has superior effects. I noticed that after several weeks of using this, my skin was more firm. This night cream will deliver true results because in my experience my skin became firmer overnight and more radiant every morning. I have tried the results immediately the following day after I first used it. This night cream contains “active cooper” which is the ingredient used by Neutrogena to deliver younger-looking skin. It visibly improves skin’s elasticity and help restore firmness.

A night cream has to give you also long-term effects. Does it completely nourish your skin till the end? Well,my experience tells me that it does give you long term effect because up to now my skin has been so firm, youthful and radiant because of this night cream. It does repair the skin eventually as you continually use it.

Also, it does not clog pores. I have this anxious feeling trying new products before because some may cause blemishes in your skin because of ingredients contained in the face cream. Well, this product is non-comedogenic as I had checked it in the label. This has been my constant experience with Neutrogena that all their products do not cause blemishes or other side effects in your skin. Nothing to worry regarding any skin blemishes because surely you won’t experience that with Neutrogena Visibly Firm Night Cream.

This night cream for me is only best in terms of achieving a firm skin. No doubt it delivered great results in me and right now my skin is younger looking with different texture. It had turns the hands of time and gave me this appearance now. This night cream though does not have that ability for superior hydration that your skin also needs as you rest. I hope this could provide for that need too given that moisturizing is also essential for your skin especially when you sleep.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311211890730430/k2311a1112/11.12.09