MaxFactor Color Perfection Lipstick  » Cosmetics  »
  • I noticed that the gel-based formula does not tow your lips like other lipstick do
  • With MaxFactor's exclusive formula, the gel-base composition of the lipstick gives you a different experience
  • I like the color range too, they are so vibrant and youthful

• by sales manager

I have been a makeup enthusiast for much of my life, both out of personality and hobby. I have periods of experimentation, including an intense flip flop of makeup brands and a weird urge to grow up via finding the perfect set of tools to enhance my eyes, which seemed like a grown-up lady thing to do at that time. But I never felt like a girl who felt like I couldn’t leave the house without putting something on my face. I just have this thought that the more gorgeous you look, the better presentation of yourself. My latest thing in terms of style is red lipstick which is like makeup’s sake, the ultimate straight-up decoration. It’s not makeup pretending to be natural, it’s not a luscious seductive tool but rather a covet for admiration. Be it as it may, the lips and the eyes are the most important points in your face that is so noticeable in one instance. Hence, failure to prop this part is also fatal in your self-presentation.

MaxFactor Color Perfection Lipstick is

one of the first I’ve tried which is on gel-base lipstick. I was excited when I first read this given that there might be something different that this lipstick can offer. In most cases, the trend of lipstick is mostly in creamy and too thick. I was anticipating that the gel-based formula might be an innovative approach. Well, in terms of delivering the a feeling of lightness upon application, this lipstick has the ability to deliver that. I noticed that the gel-based formula does not tow your lips like other lipstick do. Other brands I have tried gives me that warm intensity like there is something placed on my lips. This one from MaxFactor won’t give you that kind of feeling when you use it. I also experienced it with other brands that there is this heavy feeling when you apply their lipstick. With MaxFactor’s exclusive formula, the gel-base composition of the lipstick gives you a different experience. I felt it was more light and free.

MaxFactor Color Perfection Lipstick also claims that the color won’t bleed ...

• or fade. First let me discuss the color. There are wide range of colors to choose from. Meaning with this collection there is always something for you. I like the color range too, they are so vibrant and youthful. It was not too serious. I would say that the entire collection had the most appealing shades. On its claim on color stay, this lipstick has long-lasting color that can withstand even for 10 straight hours. I started my day around 7 am after I was done with breakfast and all, I applied makeup around 7:30 am and then I went to the office, had refreshment before lunch, ate lunch and had a refreshment again. I was surprised that by 5 p.m., I noticed that the color is still intact. I did not experience any fading at all. Thus, in terms of color stay, this lipstick has a great ability to stay in your lips for the time promised.

A lipstick would have an added advantage than the rest of the cosmetics if it can provide moisturizing effect

on your lips. Given that its the only cosmetic that you apply the whole except for occasional lip gloss in between, a lipstick should provide moisture too while wearing that lipstick.

MaxFactor Color Perfection Lipstick claims to contain lip conditioner which hydrates lips as your wear it. I closely examined this while I was at office. From the time I entered till the time I had my first break, I did not notice any cracks or dryness in the surface of my lips. You can always observe if your lips is dry even if you are wearing lipstick but this, I did not experience it. True, this lipstick contains moisturizer which truly helps in hydrating your lips.

This is one of the lipstick which I truly like given the entire collection is so captivating. The colors are really my favorites. I have almost all shades now. And then the distinct gel-based form is something which is top-notch in terms of lipstick feature. It would provide you with ease upon application and the color really lasts. This one is truly recommended.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311211890710430/k2311a1112/11.12.09