Agora Garden Hotel Taipei  » Hotels  »
No.68, Sung-kao Road, Taipei Taiwan
  • She also gave me some tips that tourists like me should remember for a safe and stress free vacation
  • The guards and bell boys not only assisted me with directions, they also called for cabs for me whenever I wanted to have a drink or two outside
  • My favorite was the reading room where few cubicles of fictional books are all lined up

• by sales manager

The hotel is a bit far from the airport. good thing about is that it is close to everything else – shopping precincts and entertainment hubs. Various restaurants are also lined up across the street which is why I forgot about my pledge of keeping my diet.

The guards and bell boys were very hospitable. The front desk also asked if I had a hard time going to the hotel.

She also gave me some tips that tourists like me should remember for a safe and stress free vacation. The guards and bell boys not only assisted me with directions, they also called for cabs for me whenever I wanted to have a drink or two outside.

I gained a few pounds during the trip because of the delectable dishes. There were lots of choices, from Asian, Italian and other local ...

• cuisines. There were also various restaurants to choose from, each having their distinct specialties. Waiters were prompt in serving orders. They also ask you if you have anymore requests before leaving.

The rooms were huge and fashionably designed. The closet was also big. A flat screen TV is sitting at the middle of the room. I usually watch a movie or two before finally dosing off. The bathroom, like the suite,

is chic and clean.

The place offers various recreational activities. The spa was always open for guests who want to unwind and relax. The gym had complete up to date exercise machineries. My favorite was the reading room where few cubicles of fictional books are all lined up. There are in-house bars and boutique for last minute shopping.

The hotel offers a perfect haven for tourists. Customer service is also first rate.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21211890690430/k2311a1112/11.12.09