Neutrogena Night Calming Nourishing Cream Cleansers  » Cosmetics  »
  • Mostly the liquid soap which offers soft cleansing has also disadvantages
  • The first thing you should consider in a facial cleanser is the mildness if offers to your skin
  • This one from Neutrogena has no ill-feeling that you will experience whenever you will cleanse your face with it
  • I would always think that this is the best insurance for your skin, the high standards of care imposed on every cosmetic
  • It must try to avoid clog pores in the process of cleansing

• by sales manager

Cleansing is a simple task but we are left with various options which includes foaming and fizzing liquids, creams, lotions, mousses, pads and cloths and the most traditional soap bars. I don’t usually go with the latter because most soaps strip of the natural pH of the skin causing it to be dry except of course for those in the market now which has natural ingredients. Mostly the liquid soap which offers soft cleansing has also disadvantages. In my practice I normally go with cream cleansers. There were lots of it that I’ve tried and one of those which I really like is Neutrogena Night Calming Nourishing Cream Cleansers.

The first thing you should consider in a facial cleanser is the mildness if offers to your skin. The cleansing part should be sensitive to your

skin needs. Cleansing is the first step to skin care and more often than not, facial cleansers contain harsh chemicals for the cleansing process to be more effective. This is what I am careful about. Usually I can feel this stinging effect with old soaps or even liquid facial wash Whenever I leave the liquid soap for couple of minutes in my face, I can sense harshness on my skin. This one from Neutrogena has no ill-feeling that you will experience whenever you will cleanse your face with it. Check the label if that facial cleanser is dermatologically-tested to give you an assurance that it is safe on the skin. I would always think that this is the best insurance for your skin, the high standards of care imposed on every cosmetic. With Neutrogena Night Calming Nourishing Cream Cleansers, the cleanser is creamy and whenever I applied it to cleanse my face, the experience is different. You can sense only the soothing effect of it as it cleanses deep into your skin. It is in a luxurious foam, very gentle in taking off dirt on the skin. I find the composition very good because it is not harsh nor it gives you sharp sensation in your skin. As to its cleansing ability, I would say I am very impressed too given that it cleanses your skin deep down, it takes away oil and even makeup. Thus the foremost criteria as to its sensitivity to your skin, this product has passed all standards needed. The cleansing ability covers also almost all of the things you wanted to get ...

• Neutrogena Night Calming Nourishing Cream Cleansers
      rid off.

I am particular about the smell of the cleanser that I use. The only thing I’ve tried which barely has a smell is one soap which claims to have the purest ingredients. It was scent-free actually but when I tried it there were still traces of smell which I did not like. Other facial cleansers have this synthetic smell, evidencing a cheap ingredient on it. With Neutrogena Night Calming Nourishing Cream Cleansers, there is a unique fragrance which is not annoying like most others. I like the fragrance because as it claims, the scent is calming as you prepare for a good night sleep.

I am also conscious about the effects of a facial cleanser. I had the worst experience with my old cleanser. It is also important that your skin cleanser won’t

clog pores. Even if you have not noticed it, some of the facial cleansers contain harsh ingredients which causes clogged pores which results in blemishes. It is very frustrating considering that the product which you trust to take away impurities in your face is the one which causes blemishes. A facial cleanser must have the ability not to clog pores given that this is the first step to skin care. It must try to avoid clog pores in the process of cleansing. The good thing about Neutrogena Night Calming Nourishing Cream Cleansers is that it is non-comedogenic. Meaning it won’t clog pores. In my experience I have not tried having any blemishes in my skin during those months that I have used this. It just gave me the skin that I wanted which is safe from skin problems.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311211890640330/k2311a1112/11.12.09