Caesar Park Hotel Taipei  » Hotels  »
38 Chung Hsiao West Road, Section 1 ,Taipei, Taiwan
  • The only disadvantage with this hotel’s location is that it is far from the airport
  • Even housekeeping kept my room tidied just the way I like it
  • However I noticed that most of them won’t engage in small chats with me

• by sales manager

The only disadvantage with this hotel’s location is that it is far from the airport. I had to take a 45mins drive to be able to get there. Restaurants and entertainment hubs are just walking distance. There is a metro station across the street giving tourists full access to the whole of the city.
The room was spacious. Design of interiors was modern. The bed was also huge and very

comfortable. The bathroom was also clean and had a huge bath tub.

The hotel personnel were smart and efficient. Registration was quick. Everything that I asked from room service was delivered on time. Even housekeeping kept my room tidied just the way I like it. However I noticed that most of them won’t engage in small chats with me. They were too uptight, except for the bell boy who took time ...

• telling me myths about the area while ushering me to my room.
 The food was superb. I was trying to find out from the waiters how the regular pastas and dishes tasted extraordinary. But after minutes of fishing for information, they were firm on keeping the recipe a secret. The restaurant was overlooking the pool which was full of lights at night. Service was also great.

There were lots of amenities

that guests could utilize. The spa and gym was complete with modern facilities. There were several coffee shops at the lobby where I usually stay to relax. The soothing ambiance was even hyped with the pianist playing some classical music at chosen hours of the day.

The hotel provided me with the one of the best vacation escapade. I just hope that next time, hotel staff be more friendly and accommodating.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21211890570330/k2311a1112/11.12.09