Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen  » Movies  »
  • I love how there is more action in this movie rather than the first one
  • When I bought the movie I saw more of the little details that I had missed in the theater
  • I would recommend talking to your kids about the curse words and about what it really means, understanding that those words are not meant for kids to use

• by Jennifer Tyree

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

Transformers 2: Revenge of the fallen is a brilliant masterpiece. If you like the first one, you will love the second. The director did an awesome job with this movie. I love how there is more action in this movie rather than the first one. This movie starts you off with action. You are thrown right into it!

You really have to pay attention to all of the movie. There are little bits everywhere, that

if you don’t catch, you will have to re-watch it and get it. I saw it opening weekend, but didn’t catch everything. When I bought the movie I saw more of the little details that I had missed in the theater.

Now, what differs from the first movie is that this one has a few choice words. Words such as the B word, the A (to describe a bottom), there is a scene where it ...

• references marijuana. So you really have to be careful if you want your kid(s) to watch this as closely as the first one. I would recommend talking to your kids about the curse words and about what it really means, understanding that those words are not meant for kids to use. But if your kids have a good understanding about this, then you should be good to go.

All in all, I really love this

movie. The twin Autobots are really awesome. They are hilarious!

If you are wondering, there is going to be a next one. The director wants to take a year off to come back to look at it with a fresh mind. The estimated date is around July 4, 2011/2012. So, we will just have to wait and see what happens…

Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111211890410330/k2311a1112/11.12.09