Dior Addict perfume
  • Soon after I had my first contact with this perfume I decided that it is compulsory for me to have my own bottle, and I did everything it was necessary to make this thing come true
  • Although there are days when I use another perfume this is the only one that I really love
  • I consider it is mainly a night perfume especially because it has a sweet aroma, but I also use it in the daytime when I just put a small quantity on my neck for a discrete sensation
  • I like feeling Dior Addict every day because it improves my mood like no other perfume I have ever used
  • When it comes to Addict’s pack I have to say that I am fully impressed by the elegant look that it has

• by Crista D

I first felt the scent of Dior Addict perfume when my sister received a small one as a gift. From the beginning I knew this perfume has something special and I instantly fell in love with it. It is my favorite one and I can’t think about an odor that describes better my personality.

was necessary to make this thing come true. Since then I never stopped using Dior Addict. Although there are days when I use another perfume this is the only one that I really love. There hasn’t been any special occasion on which I used another scent. This is the only one that makes me feel entirely beautiful and gives me confidence.

For many this can seem like a brunt odor, but if you use a small amount at a time you will discover that it is very stylish and exquisite. I consider it is mainly a night perfume especially because it has a sweet aroma, but I also use it in the daytime when I just put a small quantity on my neck for a discrete sensation. I like feeling Dior Addict every day because it improves my mood like no other perfume I have ever used. I appreciate the fact that I only have to perfume myself in the morning for the ...

• Dior Addict perfume
      scent to persist all day long.

Although not many people tend to appreciate a perfume or other cosmetic product after its wrap I am not one of them. I like to consider all the aspects of a thing I buy, especially when it is s luxury item. When it comes to Addict’s pack I have to say that I am fully impressed by the elegant look that it has. The bottle is among the most sophisticated and elegant I have ever seen

and the box is special too.

If you prefer being elegant and stylish you can try Dior Addict perfume. It captivated me and it might also become your favorite perfume. Take into account that it is a sweet scent and if you only use fresh ones this is by far a bad choice for you. This perfume is a bit more pricey than most the others, but I really can’t live without it, so I assume the risk of spending a little too much on it.

Agnes Creman says :

re : When it comes to Addict’s pack I have to say that I am fully impressed by the elegant look that it has
Its because one of my friends use this perfume and it indeed is addictive. So I decided that I have to have one of those.

Agnes Creman says :

I love it because it really suits all other occasions. Its like an all-in-one perfume pack.

Agnes Creman says :

I actually use it more in daytime because the scent does not easily fade. It actually last long until night time.

Agnes Creman says :

Because of its sweet scent, it kinda helps me relax and makes my mind always at ease. It improves my mood.

Agnes Creman says :

Elegant, sophisticated and very worth-having.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561211890340330/k2311a1112/11.12.09