Hershey’s dark chocolate
2.0
  • I prefer dark and special dark chocolates
  • Slightly melted dark chocolate is a delicious item and for me,it always top the list

• by Rhythm

I am a chocolate-lover and my most favorite chocolate is Hershey’s dark chocolate.Many people doesn’t like dark chocolate since it is mildly sweetened.But i feel that a little bitterness add much to the taste of the chocolate.

Most chocolates makes me dizzy after eating them because of the sugar content,but this one-the dark chocolate-is most

apt for my taste.The cocoa content in it accounts for its “half-bitter-half sweet taste”.Hershey’s chocolate comes in many flavors-milk,dark,special dark,extra dark and so on.I prefer dark and special dark chocolates.

Extra dark doesn’t have any sweetness at all.It has the real cocoa taste.I once tried it,but I couldn’t take that much bitterness.Milk chocolate is also ...

• good.Since I’m not a fan of milk flavor,I always choose dark ones.One dark chocolate bar contains 180 calories and 12 gm of fat.So it often forms a part of my breakfast[hope my husband doesn’t read this].

I always try to take one or two bars of chocolate while traveling so that it helps me from

growing tired even if I cant eat food in time.U can’t stop by just one bar,u will feel like taking more and more.Before eating I just keep it out of the refrigerator for sometime.I don’t like it to be hard.Slightly melted dark chocolate is a delicious item and for me,it always top the list.

Hershey's dark chocolate

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271211890300330/k2311a1112/11.12.09