Globe Tattoo Mobile Broadband
  • I bought Globe Tattoo Mobile Broadband around last week of October 2009
  • I am using a laptop that is why I think this broadband sim will be very useful for me who is always on the go
  • Unfortunately when I went to Caloocan City, the signal was so poor that I cannot even open my emails

• by tenderheart

I bought Globe Tattoo Mobile Broadband around last week of October 2009. I was encouraged to buy when I saw the television commercial saying it has high speed internet connection. Plus there was a special promo.

It only costs P895 and there are P100 pre-loaded amount and P200 Globe prepaid cards. I am using a laptop that is why I think this broadband sim will be very useful for me who is always on the go.

For thirty minutes internet access,

I get to pay P10. And if I only surf for 15 minutes, only P5 will be deducted.

I was very excited when I bought Globe Tattoo. It is like a usb flashdisk with sim card in it.

The product is enclosed in a sealed box with leaflets and instructions. Installing it is very easy.

I just inserted it in the usb port and the laptop recognized it and automatically installed the Globe application. I ...

• like the Globe menu that opens.

It is user friendly and it shows how many hours you have surfed. And so I started connecting to the internet.

It was very fast. I was in Pasig City and I was able to get an HSDPA connection with an average speed of 400-700kbps.

With that I was very happy. Unfortunately when I went to Caloocan City, the signal was so poor that I cannot even open my emails.

If

I am going to total the number of minutes I consumed in surfing even if it is P10 for every 30 minutes, it is very costly. I suggest do not use it for everyday use.

It is also very disappointing that there are many places with low or no signal at all. I will give this product a rating of 7 for making me happy on the first day when I got a high signal and fast connection.

Globe Tattoo Mobile Broadband
    fernando cabute says :

can globe tattoo can use in mobile for browsing??

tenderheart says :

fernando ..yes i thnk u cn use globe tattoo sim to browse on mobile internet. it is a regular sim too which u cn use to text and call

M says :

Hi Fernando,

Yes you can. I tried it at my android phone. Just make sure that the Data Connection settings is connected.

anne lei says :

Yes, you can also use it for mobile browsing. It is the same just like the regular sim.

Paolo says :

Can i use globe tattoo prepaid in other countries?Do i still need to Roam the sim card?thanks for the rply..

tenderheart says :

paolo.. i dont think u can use it outside the country. Just call d globe operator for confirmation

M says :

Hi Paolo,

No you cant use Globe tattoo prepaid in other countries. Since their signal only covers in the Philippines.

anne lei says :

Yes. As long as you activated the roaming service. They will use other network provider team up with Globe on that particular country.

Earl1477 says :

no data connection po yung globe tattoo ,can’t connect before register an available network please help po …

Jacqueline Layosa says :

Please call Globe hotline 730-1000 . There are technical representative who can assists you in configuring your device.

carmie_kane says :

Hi earl,

This usually happens when your location doesn’t have a good reception of Globe Tattoo Broadband. You can also check your internet settings and make sure that your APN is http.globe.com.ph

Also, make sure that your sim card is properly inserted on the device. It happened to me before, I thought it is just because of the signal, then when I checked my sim card it was placed incorrectly.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 211211890250330/k2311a1112/11.12.09