Rimmel London Lasting Finish Nail Polish
  • A few months ago, while I was looking for a special nail polish I noticed Rimmel London Lasting Finish Nail Polish
  • The color I have is 195 Perfect Plum, which is an amazing mix between purple nail polish and discrete blue shimmer
  • I was a bit disappointed taking into account that I have only heard good things about Rimmel’s products and I expected this one to satisfy me as well
  • I never put it on my nails during the week because I know I would only make my days harder when my nails start to look bad and I have to do them all over again
  • I recommend Rimmel Lasting Finish Nail Polish only if you find a special color that you like and you can’t find it anywhere else

• by Crista D

A few months ago, while I was looking for a special nail polish I noticed Rimmel London Lasting Finish Nail Polish. I took a look at the available colors and I saw one that captivated me. It was exactly what I was looking for. I bought it as soon I as could.

The color I have is 195 Perfect Plum, which is an amazing mix between purple nail polish and discrete blue shimmer. It is a great combination for evening events and not only. I wear it whenever I want no matter if it is day or night. I searched a lot

for such a marvelous color, but I couldn’t find it until I set my eyes on the Rimmel nail polish. When I find it I was so excited that I didn’t think that it might have a low quality, which is really annoying for a nail polish. Nobody wants to have their nails done 3 times a week.

I really made a mistake buying the Lasting Finish without first asking about its quality. First time when I used it I realized that after no more than 3 days it has to be wiped out of the nails because it starts to deteriorate ...

• and it looks very ugly especially if it is a dark color like mine. I was a bit disappointed taking into account that I have only heard good things about Rimmel’s products and I expected this one to satisfy me as well.

I also found a bad thing about its brush. It is too thick and if you have small or narrow nails it will be very hard to paint them well. I always paint around my nails too when using this nail polish and I have to clean my fingers after that.

Anyway I continued to use Lasting Finish, but only when

I really wanted to wear this beautiful color and that is on special occasions. I never put it on my nails during the week because I know I would only make my days harder when my nails start to look bad and I have to do them all over again.

I recommend Rimmel Lasting Finish Nail Polish only if you find a special color that you like and you can’t find it anywhere else. It looks really nice on your nail until it starts to deteriorate and that is after 2-3 days, so buy it only if you don’t have a better option.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311211890240330/k2311a1112/11.12.09