Nature’s Bounty Melatonin as a Sleep Aid  » Medicine  »
0.5
  • The Nature's Bounty 3mg Melatonin I tried was so mild that I felt nothing

• by Jay Wisniewski

In an effort to go “natural” many people have been turning away from big Pharma drugs in an effort to alleviate their sleeping distress. Like many other insomniacs, I want desperately to fall asleep right away, but am hesitant to take ambien or any of the OTC sleep aids available at

the nearest drugstore.

Potentially habit forming and with the possiblity of serious side effects, I’d much prefer to test the waters of supplements and herbal remedies.

The Nature’s Bounty 3mg Melatonin I tried was so mild that I felt nothing.

No side effects, AND no drowsiness.

Not satisfied with the ...

• results of one tablet, over the course of the next five nights I tried an increase of a tablet each night.

Even taking six tablets an hour before bed I felt no additional drowsiness.

At best, I received some of the feelings one might get from a dose of Dramamine.

I felt a mild sensation of being in a slight fog, but never once did I fall soundly asleep during my Melatonin experiments.

At $8 a bottle, I expect to feel SOMETHING when I exceed the recommended dosage by six times.

For insomniacs in need of a natural alternative, the search continues.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261211890210330/k2311a1112/11.12.09