Fisher Price Rainforest Booster Chair  » Baby care  »
  • The back is not padded which seems uncomfortable, but she never needs to nap in this chair so it is not a problem
  • We know it will be usable for the next 2 years and the cost was lower than a regular high chair

• by Trish

The Fisher Price Rainforest Booster Seat has a removable feeding tray that is dish washer safe. In addition, it has a tray of fun toys that can keep a child entertained for short periods of time. We bought this for my daughter when she first started on solids at 4 months old. She was not quite ready for sitting up on her own, but the tray was able to be set close enough to her body to hold her upright. Now that she is a

little older (7 months), the three point harness system is enough to keep her safe even if the tray is not attached.

The booster seat itself is super easy to use. It has buckles that can attach it to a chair both behind the seat and underneath it. We use both buckles and have made this booster seat our daughter’s permanent chair at the dinner table. It is very light weight and can be taken and straped to chairs at restaraunts as well. I ...

• have never tried putting it on a booth seat at a restaraunt though. It does not seem as if it would be safe.

The back is not padded which seems uncomfortable, but she never needs to nap in this chair so it is not a problem. Occasionally it is inconvenient that the back is not as high as my daughter’s head but it isn’t really that big of a deal. I don’t know how long it will be before she loses interest in

the attached toys, but for now she still is enjoying them. We have put my 2 year old neice in the booster seat as well and she fits just fine with plenty of room to spare.

If you are like my husband and myself and don’t have lots of extra money to spend this booster seat is the perfect solution to feeding solids. We know it will be usable for the next 2 years and the cost was lower than a regular high chair. A+ recommendation.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541111890160930/k2311a1111/11.11.09