Nancy’s mysterious letter book  » Books  »
2.5
  • I could not find any interesting content in it
  • The reader definitely cannot feel thrilled by this mystery
  • So, I did not like this book and I certainly cannot recommend it to those who love mystery because it is not much of a mystery

• by Francis

I have read the book ‘Nancy’s mysterious letter’ written by Carolyn Keene. This is one among the Nancy Drew series. This is a rather boring book. I could not find any interesting content in it.

Nancy receives a letter from London which was most unexpected. This was not a letter like any other letter. This letter spoke about a small fortune which was Nancy’s

inheritance. But later, we come to know that this letter was for a different Nancy Drew.

The beginning of the story is very poor. The reader definitely cannot feel thrilled by this mystery. A little later, it so happens that a mail bag has been stolen. Nancy is on the look out for the thief. Later , Nancy learns that the person who stole the ...

• mail bag is a crook who plans to marry the other Nancy Drew in order to get hold of her fortune.

The next task of Nancy is to find out who the other Nancy is. At this point, the book becomes somewhat interesting. Nancy has to use her tact and wits in order to find the other Nancy. However, I did not find it very

thrilling. The climax is also rather boring.

So, I did not like this book and I certainly cannot recommend it to those who love mystery because it is not much of a mystery. Among all the Nancy Drew series, I would say this book is one of the least interesting. However, some people might like this book. I will rate this book 5 out of 10 points.

josefine says :

Hi my name is Josephine Anker-Jensen and is 2 years. I go to school Refsnes. I wondered if I could ask you some questions? 1 How old were you when you began to write books? 2 Why did you start writing books? 3 What made you start writing books? 4 Have you experienced any of the words of Nancy Drewden abducted boy and? 5 Do you write factual books? 6 Are all the books you write in the movie too? 7 Do you intend to write more books? I hope for the books you write are very good. When I read the books you have skrivd I live myself in it. Sometimes I manage not to stop reading. I have already read 6 books 1

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171111890050930/k2311a1111/11.11.09