ULTA Get Gorgeous 69 pc. Blockbuster Cosmetic Kit
Ulta, Stonecrest Shopping Center Charlotte, NC 28277
  • I bought the Get Gorgeous 69 piece Blockbuster Cosmetic Kit by Ulta last week and believe me it has been a super value for money
  • I love to experiment on my looks and I had always wished for a little bit of everything
  • I found them a bit gooey and hard to apply with my brush

• by Jumpinjack

I bought the Get Gorgeous 69 piece Blockbuster Cosmetic Kit by Ulta last week and believe me it has been a super value for money. The kit is marked at $24.99 and if one has the Ulta coupon, one could get it for $19.99 !!!

Jut like its name,this is an absolutely stunning make-up kit for people like me, who don’t get satisfied with just one look at a time. I love to experiment on my looks and I had always wished for a little bit of everything. If you

are of the same kinds, then this is “the Kit ” for you.

Into the details now:

The good side : 1. The outer packaging is compact and lovely - comes in a bright black / bronze /pink case.

2. There is a whole lot of color, you could create just any kind of look.

3. The lip sticks are lovely and they stay longer.

4. The lip glosses are lovelier still.

5. They have provided a good number of brushes and eye shadow applicators.

6. The dual ended eye liners and ...

• the contour lip liners are super smooth and lovely to apply.

7. The cheek color shades come in lovely colors.

8. The pot glosses and the shimmer powders are absolutely stunning.

9. Above all, I had always worried about allergic reactions caused by cheap cosmetics. My skin being extra sensitive. Well, the good news is that this kit is absolutely skin safe and I just love this fact.

The bad side: 1. I wasn’t quite satisfied with the lip colors ( not the lip sticks). I found them a bit gooey

and hard to apply with my brush.

2. I end up struggling to pick up my lip stick or my shimmer powders - the case inside that holds the cosmetics is not at all user-friendly.

2. It is just like a water color palette. You have little of everything. A single shade of eye shadow might last for some 20 applications or so. Wish you could use it a little longer !! But that’s too much to expect for a $20 super deal. Isn’t it ??

Overall the 69 piece Blockbuster Cosmetic Kit is something that every experimentalist with beauty should own one personally.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311111889960930/k2311a1111/11.11.09