Netflix Movie Rental  » Movies  »
  • I really enjoyed it for the trial period, so I decided to stick with it

• by alanga

I recently tried a free trial of Netflix. I really enjoyed it for the trial period, so I decided to stick with it. I am a college student, and being the movie enthusiast I am, I needed to find an inexpensive way to satisfy my movie watching fix. Netflix more than stepped up to the

plate.

I signed up for the lowest package, 8.99 per month. With this you can have one DVD out at a time with no late fees. Along with this you have unlimited access to their online movies. This is what I was interested in. I never had them send me any movies in the mail, I ...

• only use the online movies.

These are great. They are movies that stream right to your computer. There is no downloading or waiting, just click and watch! After you watch a movie you can rate a movie, and eventually Netflix will compile lists of movies you might like. And most of the time they really hit

the nail on the head.

They also offer (and my favorite section) a selection of independent films, that you may have otherwise never known about. My only criticism of their service would be that they do not offer their entire catalog of movies online. There are only certain movies you can watch online, others you have to get mailed.

Netflix Movie Rental

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111111889920930/k2311a1111/11.11.09