Gmail
  • I have been using Gmail for a few years and it is without rival the best email service I have ever used
  • I know have over 12,000 emails and that is only 3% of my available storage
  • To wrap this up, Gmail is a fantastic email service and I would recommend it to anyone

• by alanga

I have been using Gmail for a few years and it is without rival the best email service I have ever used. Not to mention one of the most simplistic and straightforward email service. You don’t have to deal with the clutter of advertisements and other nonsense while looking at you’re email, its just Email.

One of my favorite services of Gmail is how

the sort emails. If you have multiple emails back and forth between the same person, Gmail will group all of these into one thread, so you can see everything that you said and the responses you received.

Furthermore Gmail offers a chat feature on which you can instant message people in your address book if they are online at the same time as you.

• This has proven to be a very useful tool for me and keeping in touch with people.

Lastly, there is the storage capacity. I am one of those people who never throws anything out, because I don’t know if I may need it down the road. Gmail is great with this, because they allow a ridiculous amount of storage. I have never deleted one

email in my gmail account since I’ve had it. I know have over 12,000 emails and that is only 3% of my available storage. Whenever I need to find an email from a long time ago, there is a great search option that lets me get right to it!

To wrap this up, Gmail is a fantastic email service and I would recommend it to anyone!

Gmail

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 201111889910930/k2311a1111/11.11.09