Avons Reversalist Renweal Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • It is a night cream so after washing my face, I can apply it

• by angie

I am very concerned about my skin aging. That is why I am so glad that Avon came out with Anew Reversalist. THis is a wonderul product that I am glad that I stumbled upon.

This wonderful cream helps

me actually reverse the signs of wrinkles. This renweal cream has helped my skin out so much.

It is a night cream so after washing my face, I can apply it. It feels great upon application.

It sinks right in and makes my skin feel pampered. Within a few days, I could tell a difference.

My skin looked better, and felt tighter and within a month I could tell that my wrinkles that were starting to form no longer ...

• Avons Reversalist Renweal Cream
      looked as pronoucned. This cream can also help with discolorations.

YOu can obtain this cream by calling your local Avon representative or by going to www. avon.

com. It sells for $32 for a 1.

7 fluid ounce jar. It is really well worth

it.

My skin has never looked better. It is soft and firm and does not look like I am aging at all.

It did not clog my pores either and has a nice refreshing scent that was none too overpowering.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311111889900930/k2311a1111/11.11.09