Chevrolet Silverado  » Cars  »
  • Its also very powerful when you need it, and I'm told it has the best gas mileage in its class
  • I have never had a problem where something I put in the back was to heavy for the truck to handle
  • This truck has not given me any real problems since I bought it

• by alanga

I purchased a new 2007 Chevy Silverado a little over a year ago. I had previously always purchased large SUVs, and my greatest fear when buying this one, was that it would drive like, well, like a truck. This could not be further from the truth, the Silverado offers an extremely smooth ride

and handles surprisingly well. Its also very powerful when you need it, and I’m told it has the best gas mileage in its class. The interior is simple, but nice, and very spacious. I purchased the four door and the back seat is very big with plenty of leg room.

I own a ...

• landscaping company, and although I don’t technically use this truck for work, it does get moderate usage. I have never had a problem where something I put in the back was to heavy for the truck to handle. I also tow boats and trailers often without a problem.

This truck has not given

me any real problems since I bought it. The only thing that has gone wrong is the tire air pressure light came on when the tires were fine. Aside from that no problems whatsoever.

I really can’t come up with anything negative to say about this truck. I would recommend it to anyone!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 91111889890930/k2311a1111/11.11.09