Anew Clincial Retexturizing Peel  » Cosmetics  »
  • I really recommend anyone who is troubled by aging skin to try Avon's Anew Clinical Advanced Retexturizing Peel
  • One of the things that I like most about this peel is that it is convient for me to use
  • I can decide if I want to use it at the morning or the night, which I have decided that night is the best time for me
  • The pads are not scented either, which I love

• by angie

I really recommend anyone who is troubled by aging skin to try Avon’s Anew Clinical Advanced Retexturizing Peel. This peel is truly amazing. You can get it by going to www.

avon. com or by calling your local Avon representative.

Regular price for the peel is $25 for 30 pads. One of the things that I like most about this

peel is that it is convient for me to use.

After washing my face, I can just swipe the pads over my face. I can decide if I want to use it at the morning or the night, which I have decided that night is the best time for me.

Then I can apply my night cream.

• This is a great way to get professional results as home for a fraction of the price.

This can take place of you going to the dermatologist and getting a chemcial peel. The pads are not scented either, which I love.

I do not like to be applying lots of stuff that has a scent. What this does for

my skin is amazing.

It peels away any dullness that my skin has, making it look fresh and alive. Plus I can feel the nourishing affects it is having on my skin.

Very calming. My skin is now healthier than it has ever been thanks to Avon.

I love it so much that it gets a 10!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311111889880930/k2311a1111/11.11.09