Kensington Court Ann Arbor, Michigan
610 Hilton Blvd Ann Arbor, MI 48108
  • I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Kensington Court in Ann Arbor, Michigan
  • The complementary breakfast at the Kensington Court was one of the best complementary breakfasts I've ever had
  • Their room rates are rather steep, so I am sure I paid for everything I got and then some, but still well worth it

• by alanga

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Kensington Court in Ann Arbor, Michigan. This hotel was very nicely appointed.

The rooms were of average size with nice furnishings. Everything was nice and clean. They had complementary beverages in the room.

Although the rooms were nice, the real advantage this hotel had for

me, as compared to other hotels in Ann Arbor, were all of the amenities. This hotel had everything. The indoor pool was exceptionally large, and surprisingly empty most of the time. Around the pool were a few hot tubs and lounge chairs. It also had a sauna. They also had a weight ...

• room, it was small but was adequate.

The complementary breakfast at the Kensington Court was one of the best complementary breakfasts I’ve ever had! It was a full buffet stocked with everything you could want for breakfast, and the food was prepared quite well.

This hotel had it all and made for

a great stay. All of the extras this hotel had made the trip to Ann Arbor a delightful one. Their room rates are rather steep, so I am sure I paid for everything I got and then some, but still well worth it! There’s nothing like a little pampering now and then.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21111889850930/k2311a1111/11.11.09