Microtel Inn and Suites Ann Arbor, Michigan
3610 Plymouth Rd Ann Arbor, MI 48105-2660
  • However, I would not necessarily recommend this hotel for a family trip, simply because it does not offer much to do
  • Overall I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Microtel Inn and Suites in Ann Arbor

• by alanga

I stayed at the Microtel Inn and Suites in Ann Arbor, Michigan a few months back, and I must say that I was pleasantly surprised. Their prices are very reasonable, I booked the hotel through a discount site and only paid 60 dollars a night.

The rooms were much more spacious than typical hotel rooms. My room had a small kitchenette

separating the bed area from the living room area. The living room area had a pull out sofa. Everything was clean and tidy as well. The room was not particularly well appointed, most of it was pretty bland. I should note that I used this hotel for business, and it served its purpose for me. However, I would not necessarily recommend ...

• this hotel for a family trip, simply because it does not offer much to do. It does not have a pool or game room for the kids to enjoy.

Microtel also has a lot of extras when you stay with them. This particular one had free wifi access, which you typically have to pay for. They also had a complementary breakfast

which is uncommon with discount hotels. The breakfast wasn’t anything spectacular just a small table with food and beverages set up in the lobby, but a nice surprise nonetheless.

Overall I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Microtel Inn and Suites in Ann Arbor. I’ve certainly been to nicer, more well appointed, hotels, but for the money it can’t be beat!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21111889840930/k2311a1111/11.11.09