Max Factor Masterpiece Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • Max Factor mascara was recommended to me by a good friend of mine and I decided to try Masterpiece or Masterpiece Max
  • I think this Black/Brown Max Factor Mascara is very good from this point of view
  • In the beginning I was a bit disappointed by this fact, but then I realized that it is not easy to find the perfect mascara for daily activities and I decided to give it a try
  • I noticed that Masterpiece is a bit cheaper than Masterpiece Max which in my opinion is better for evening events because of the great look it offers to the lashes
  • If you like to line out your eyes you should also consider buying Max Factor Masterpiece Max Mascara which is a lot more spectacular or any other similar product

• by Crista D

Max Factor mascara was recommended to me by a good friend of mine and I decided to try Masterpiece or Masterpiece Max. Taking into consideration that Max Factor Masterpiece Mascara is more suited for a day makeup I chose to buy this one. I wasn’t very delighted by it, but I didn’t hate it either. It is an average product.

After testing it I chose a color between black and brown. On the mascara’s tube is

written Black/Brown. My hair is brown so I can’t wear black mascara without obtaining an artificial look. This is why I try to use a color which is similar to my hair color. I think this Black/Brown Max Factor Mascara is very good from this point of view. My lashes look very natural when I am wearing it and this is why I can use it on any regular occasion.

A great feature of Max Factor Masterpiece Mascara is the fact that it always spreads the lashes evenly without any effort made by me. I only apply it as I do with any other mascara. I think it might have this quality thanks to the compact brush. When I first saw the brush this seemed very small to me, but it turned out to be very efficient.

If you expect this mascara to have an impressive effect on your lashes don’t buy ...

• Max Factor Masterpiece Mascara
      it. This is a product for day use and it completes your makeup discretely. In the beginning I was a bit disappointed by this fact, but then I realized that it is not easy to find the perfect mascara for daily activities and I decided to give it a try.

The price is quite normal for qualitative mascara. I noticed that Masterpiece is a bit cheaper than Masterpiece Max which in my opinion is better for

evening events because of the great look it offers to the lashes.

In the end I want to emphasize that Max Factor Masterpiece Mascara is not a product with amazing effects and I recommend you to buy it only if you are aiming for a natural look given by mascara. If you like to line out your eyes you should also consider buying Max Factor Masterpiece Max Mascara which is a lot more spectacular or any other similar product.

Max Factor Masterpiece Mascara

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311111889800830/k2311a1111/11.11.09