Alexia Crunchy Snacks - Waffle Fries Aged Cheddar Cheese
  • After I found, tried and loved Sun Chips, I never felt a desire to purchase these again
  • I recommend Sun Chips Harvest Cheddar over these fries, although admittedly, these are more filling, yet with the Sun Chips, the bag is bigger and with more chips, too

• by GenesisOne

Alexia Crunchy Snacks - Waffle Fries Aged Cheddar Cheese is something that I used to snack on and have with sandwiches before I discovered Sun Chips. After I found, tried and loved Sun Chips, I never felt a desire to purchase these again.

That is because the Sun Chips are every bit as good as these, only they are more reasonably priced and offer a greater degree of nutritional value.

I did enjoy these snacks when I was purchasing them, though.

The word “crunchy” appears on the package, and rightfully so! These waffle fries do offer a real crunchy texture, more so than potato chips do.

A crisp, crunchy waffle fry is really enjoyable - especially when the fry has layers of cheddar! The cheddar flavor is excessively strong and it always lingered in my mouth even after the fry ...

• had been chewed and swallowed.

Although cheddar is not my favorite kind of cheese, I do like it and I feel the makers of this fry did a superb job of baking a rich cheddar flavor into the fry.

Although the waffle fries are large, larger than potato chips, and thicker, too, the bag that they come in is on the small size - at only four point five ounces

and the price is over three dollars! These fries certainly were not cheap when I purchased them! The price is really the only thing that I disliked about these waffle fries because I felt it was much too high for what I was getting.

I recommend Sun Chips Harvest Cheddar over these fries, although admittedly, these are more filling, yet with the Sun Chips, the bag is bigger and with more chips, too.

Joyce says :

Where can I buy these, like grocery stores?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27811889671230/k2311a118/11.8.09