Dream Journal by Klutz Press  » Books  »
1.0
  • I feel that the Dream Journal by Klutz Press had the potential to be a journal that I would treasure for years and years to come, but quite unfortunately, the journal suffers from a rather silly flaw that could have been easily avoided
  • If you are looking for a means of recording your dreams, this is not a journal that I recommend

• by GenesisOne

I feel that the Dream Journal by Klutz Press had the potential to be a journal that I would treasure for years and years to come, but quite unfortunately, the journal suffers from a rather silly flaw that could have been easily avoided. This journal comes with a special pen and due to the material that this journal is

made out of, only this pen on the surface of the material.

Regular pens and pencils do not show up well.

The pen itself is a gel pen and while I suppose I could have gone out and search for gel pens to purchase and use, if the gel pen that came with this journal is any indication, then I doubt that other gel pens would really work much better.

I find writing with a gel pen to be difficult because it is thicker and wetter than a regular pen and I a lot of times have trouble reading what it is that I wrote since gel pens do not allow for the kind of control that a ...

• Dream Journal by Klutz Press
      regular pen offers.

Why the makers of this dream journal went with a gel pen is a mystery to me and makes the entire journal nearly worthless.

I also did not like that there were no lines in the journal to write on.

Lines make writing neatly so much easier.

It is a shame that this journal is flawed,

because this journal contains exercises and questions and guidance to interpreting dreams, remembering dreams and recording dreams.

I can read the material that is a part of this dream journal - I just cannot add my own dreams and thoughts to it.

If you are looking for a means of recording your dreams, this is not a journal that I recommend.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 17811889611230/k2311a118/11.8.09