Adobe Sound booth CS4  » Software  »
  • Adobe creates some of the best software for music production and that is why I buy from them whenever I can
  • If there are loud spots on my track or low spots then I can edit those tracks in Adobe with no problem
  • Another thing that I like about Adobe Soundbooth is that is helps me to polish up music for my website which is something that I need since my website deals with music on a daily basis
  • I paid $199 for the software which may sound like a lot to you but’s cheap to me
  • I think I wll continue to use Adobe Soundbooth as long as I choose to do music for my site and for my artists

• by crystalowy

My side job includes me making music and engineering music for other artists. This is something I have always loved to do so when it comes to the software that I need, I have to have some of the great.

Adobe creates some of the best software for music production and that is why I buy from them whenever I can.

First of all

Adobe sound booth is something I use to edit my music.

It helps me to evenly bring volume across my tracks.

If there are loud spots on my track or low spots then I can edit those tracks in Adobe with no problem.

Adobe is compatible with Apple and windows but it’s better used on Apple because it’sa music software program.

This alone saves me ...

• time because it allows me to simply edit without having to sit and mix every single track one at a time.

Another thing that I like about Adobe Soundbooth is that is helps me to polish up music for my website which is something that I need since my website deals with music on a daily basis.

Soundbooth isn’t expensive and it is easy

to install.

I paid $199 for the software which may sound like a lot to you but’s cheap to me.

Music editing software can cost as much as $2000.

So that is cheap in my world.

I think I wll continue to use Adobe Soundbooth as long as I choose to do music for my site and for my artists.

Because it’s simple, easy and extra ordinary.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 30811889541230/k2311a118/11.8.09