Fisher Price Rain forest melodies gym
  • My baby loves to play around and the one thing I like to do is buy him things that stimulate his mind
  • I think that the fisher price rainforest gym is one of a kind and it’s a great gym for infant babies learning the motor skills
  • I would recommend any parent buy this for their little one

• by crystalowy

My baby loves to play around and the one thing I like to do is buy him things that stimulate his mind. I had been searching around for a toy that would not only keep him company but teach him at the same time. I wasn’t sure what I wanted to get him so I just went with what I knew, fisher price

toys.

For about $25 dollars I was able to purchase the fisher price rainforest Melodies Gym. It wasn’t expensive especially for the things it did, I like the fact that it played music because my baby loves music. That is one thing I like for all the toys that I buy him to do. Another thing I like about this gym is that it ...

• keeps his attention with all the wonderful colors that it displays. It immolates the rainforest by playing sounds that the rainforest makes.

My son enjoys playing on this gym because it is comfortable and it allows him to roll around on his tummy. There are hanging teddy type animals above his head that can be swung back and forth for a motion type

of affect. And each one has it’s own look and sound to it.

I think that the fisher price rainforest gym is one of a kind and it’s a great gym for infant babies learning the motor skills. I would recommend any parent buy this for their little one .Especially if you want your baby to learn about sounds and colors at an earlier age.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54811889481130/k2311a118/11.8.09