North Stale portable play yard  » Baby care  »
  • My son likes to go out and the thing that I like the most is that I love taking him
  • At first I thought it would be silly to buy a playard when we really don't go places where he can’t interact with others
  • It's a bit heavy though and thats one of the reasons why I don't like to take around with me but other than that I think that play yard is perfect for traveling parents who are looking to keep their baby in a neutral spot

• by crystalowy

The north Stale portable play yard makes my life so much easier. There are reasons why I chose to go with this play yard but one of the reasons is because it’s easy to set up and easy to maneuver around. My son likes to go out and the thing that I like the most is that I love taking him. But when we go to places where he shouldn’t be free I need to flexibility to

be able to lock him whenever possible. At first I thought it would be silly to buy a playard when we really don’t go places where he can’t interact with others. But my husband felt it best that we buy him something that would keep him safe when needed.

I bought the playard for around $70. Which was a lot to me. I wasn’t’ going to be using this play yard all that much so to actually ...

• spend this type of money on a play yard was silly. But it was needed and I knew that I would be able to send it to once upon a child when I finished with it. At first my baby didn’t like it and I rarely used it. But once he got used to it was on. I would stick his toys in there with him and he would go to town.

It was easy to

setup with connector that attached to each other and whenever I was done with it all I had to do was take it down. Simple as pie. It’s a bit heavy though and thats one of the reasons why I don’t like to take around with me but other than that I think that play yard is perfect for traveling parents who are looking to keep their baby in a neutral spot. A bit pricey but worth the buy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54811889471130/k2311a118/11.8.09