Baby Einstein Neptune Ocean Gym  » Baby care  »
  • The baby Einstein baby portable gym was my next buy after I started using the other gym I bought for my baby
  • The baby Einstein portable gym cost $60 which was a bit more expensive than the other one
  • Other than that the gym is pretty decent, for the price I think more should have come with it but it isn't bad

• by crystalowy

The baby Einstein baby portable gym was my next buy after I started using the other gym I bought for my baby. The reason why I bought this one was really for my nephew but he wouldn’t use it so my sister gave it back to me. My son actually likes this portable gym better than the rain forest one.

For some reason the music keeps his attention alot better than the other one. The

baby Einstein portable gym cost $60 which was a bit more expensive than the other one.

But the only difference was it was new. The other gym I bought was used so that is why it was cheaper.

IT has the cutest fish shaped baby mirror that my baby loves to look at his self in. And the toys that come with it is soft and cute.

My baby loves the fact that it has ...

• a teether on it that he can bite on from time to time and since he is teething it is very handy. IT also helps me to teach him about under water animals with animal like flash cards.

This ocean gym is much more interactive than the other one he used to be in. I have to actually sit with him and help him play.

That is the only downside to it, he isn’t really

capable of playing with it on his own without getting frustrated. It’s more of an advance type of gym.

Other than that the gym is pretty decent, for the price I think more should have come with it but it isn’t bad. It should be cheaper but hey sometimes you have to pay for things you really want.

I still choose the other gym over this one because it’s much more catered to an infant.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54811889461130/k2311a118/11.8.09