Winnie the pooh tummy time spin  » Baby care  »
  • My problem with alot of these toys is that they are expensive and for the price you don't get much
  • I bought my baby the Winnie the pooh tummy time spin for like $30 and I was disgusted at the price
  • For what I paid I didn't get much and my baby didn't even play with it

• by crystalowy

My problem with alot of these toys is that they are expensive and for the price you don’t get much. I have bought tons of toys in my day but they have never been over $20. I use to be able to buy rings and my baby would be happy.

now you have to buy gyms and play mats to keep your babies’ attention. I

bought my baby the Winnie the pooh tummy time spin for like $30 and I was disgusted at the price.

For what I paid I didn’t get much and my baby didn’t even play with it. He sat on it a couple of times and that was that.

I couldn’t get my baby to do anything on it.

I some what liked the tummy time ...

• spin though because it had a rotating spinner that allowed my son to spin around in.

But he didn’t like it. The mat was decent, it came is different colors that was suppose to bring contrast to my babies eyes while spinning but once again he didn’t like it.

Other than it spinning it did nothing else. I mean I spent $30 on something that

didn’t help my baby what so ever.

The only real thing it did was detach itself (the seat) and become a regular mat. I could possible use the mat as a rug in the babies room, something for decoration but other than that it’s a done deal.

Just a piece of plastic that does nothing and makes no type of sound. It was a waste of my money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54811889451130/k2311a118/11.8.09