Bright start drop and giggle giraffe  » Baby care  »
2.0
  • I love this little toy and of course I have my reasons for loving it
  • First of all it cost me only $12 and that was amazing because to be honest with you it should have cost a lot more
  • I think that it’s just a neat toy for any baby to have

• by crystalowy

I love this little toy and of course I have my reasons for loving it. Even though it’s simple its just really cute to play with, It doesn’t take much for it to operate and it’s just all around enjoyable. I myself like to play with it from time to time and that has to mean alot.

First of all it cost me only

$12 and that was amazing because to be honest with you it should have cost a lot more. I think that it’s just a neat toy for any baby to have.

The objective is for your baby to drop balls into the giraffes hand or head and watch it roll down to his feet. At first my baby was scared of the balls and ...

• what they did. I guess he didn’t understand what was going on. But once he got an idea of how it worked, he loved playing with it.

Another thing about the giraffe that made it so fun was that it played 12 silly sounds. That made my son laugh so much and I love to see him laugh. The giraffe is a simple little

toy. And it doesn’t require much help to operate it. It keeps my baby company and he plays with it at least once a day. For the price we ran into a goldmine, I plan on passing this one down to my niece when she gets here. Not only is it worth the price but it’s really a decent toy for any baby to have.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54811889411130/k2311a118/11.8.09