Olay with witch hazel facial wash  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • I have a problem with my face and it staying oil free
  • I like the way it makes my face feel, it tingles my face whenever I use it and that just makes it feel clean

• by crystalowy

I have a problem with my face and it staying oil free. Alot of the times I get break outs and I get bumps on my face because I don’t wash with the proper facial wash.

I have been trying alot of different facial washes over the past three years and I haven’t really found one.

The newest facial wash I’ve tried in

the Olay with with hazel.

The real reason why I’m trying it is because it smells good.

I have a bad habit of buying things because it smells good.

Does it work? that is another question I have yet to find that out.

The reason why I’m still using it is because it seems like it’s helping my skin stay oil free at least.

...

• I’m still getting break out which means that it’s not tackling everything it needs to be tackling ut I see a few results good enough to keep using it.

I like the way it makes my face feel, it tingles my face whenever I use it and that just makes it feel clean.

It also isn’t too thick and it doesn’t leave film

on my face after use like most facial washes do.

It doesn’t dry my skin out and that alone is plus.

I’m going to continue to use it to see if it will help my skin from getting break outs but until then I’m just going to see what happens I only paid $7 for it so it isn’t going to break my pockets.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31811889371130/k2311a118/11.8.09