Nivea Body skin moisturizer  » Cosmetics  »
  • Another thing I like about Nivea is that is thick
  • Now Nivea is a bit oily and this is the main problem that I have with it
  • I won’t be using Nivea lotion too much , I think I will keep it around just for times when I don’t have lotion

• by crystalowy

Not all body lotions are good on your skin. Some don’t do what they are suppose to and some are just plain out useless. I’m not sure how I feel about Nivea lotion because I just started using it but I do know that there are things that could be better about it.

I do like a few things about Nivea lotion

and that is the smell, it doesn’t really have a smell to it which means that there aren’t too many added ingredients in it. There is nothing like having an all natural lotion touching your skin.

Another thing I like about Nivea is that is thick. But there is a down side to this because it is way too thick, I have ...

• a hard time rubbing it into my skin. It does keep my skin moisturized though and that I will admit. I like to be able to know that I can keep a shine to my skin without having to add more lotion. Now Nivea is a bit oily and this is the main problem that I have with it.

There is way

too much oil components to this lotion. I don’t like lotion that gives a shine to my skin, I like for my skin to look natural and nivea doesn’t do that. I won’t be using Nivea lotion too much , I think I will keep it around just for times when I don’t have lotion. Other than that I can live without Nivea.

tanvir ahmed says :

can i use nivea deep nourishing moisturizer in to my face???? please tell me through the following mail address myspirit008 gmail.com

Galega says :

It suitable for all skin types. It can also be used by both male and female.

Needless to say, you can definitely use Nivea Body Skin Moisturizer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31811889331130/k2311a118/11.8.09