Dove go finish cool beauty bar  » Cosmetics  »
3.3
  • I like to change my soap from time to time and I recently changed it from Caress to Dove cool beauty bar
  • One of the things I noticed about this Dove cool bar was that it was a bit bulkier than the regular bar of soap
  • I’ve never had a problem with Dove so this I really couldn’t understand

• by crystalowy

The funnest part about being a woman is that you can try anything and get away with it. We have sensitive skin and so we become test dummies for products like Dove. I like to change my soap from time to time and I recently changed it from Caress to Dove cool beauty bar. Ok I like smelling soap through the box and one

of the reasons why I bought it was because it smelled really exhilarating. It was something fresh and new to my nose.

One of the things I noticed about this Dove cool bar was that it was a bit bulkier than the regular bar of soap. I don’t like big bars of soap. THey have to be able to be grabbed by my little ...

• ones hands.

Once I used it for the first time I can’t say if I really liked it or not. It did soften my skin but it irritated it as well. I’ve never had a problem with Dove so this I really couldn’t understand. I figured that it might have been the soap beds that dove use din this bar because other than that

I don’t understand why my skin burned when I used it.

I wish I could have continued to use Dove but to be honest I love my showers and I like to be able to enjoy them regardless to what soap I choose to use. Dove Cool bar isn’t a good soap for my skin, it’s too harsh and my skin is too delicate.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31811889301130/k2311a118/11.8.09