Full Bar Appetite Control Bar  » Health  »
  • Now I'm not saying that the bar doesn't work but all I know is it doesn't work on me

• by crystalowy

Recently I went on a diet so I can lose a little weight. I love food and when I eat, I really eat. A friend of mine told me that he eats these things called Full Bar Appetite Control Bars. He says they help keep his appetite in check for him and that he finds his self not wanting to eat as much when he does eat.

I figured I would give them

a try cause I really am serious about losing some pounds and could use all the help that I can get in order to do so. On my way to work last week, I happen to see them at Walgreens and decided I would pick a few up. The directions said eat a full bar with an 8 oz glass of water 30 minutes before your mealtime. So before lunch I did ...

• as it said and went to Burger King for lunch that day. I don’t know if I am suppose to eat these a few days before it kicks in or what but when I went to lunch I was just as hungry if not more hungry than I usually am. Needless to say I ate quite a bit for lunch that day and just figured after a couple days of eating them,
        my appetite would start to die down. Well its been a week and I am still just as hungry as I always am and don’t see any difference the bar suppose to help with.

I don’t know if its just me or if its the bar but it does nothing for me at all. Now I’m not saying that the bar doesn’t work but all I know is it doesn’t work on me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34811889231130/k2311a118/11.8.09