Suave 24 hour protection deodorant  » Cosmetics  »
0.5
  • I have had a real issue in picking the right one that is going to not only keep me dry but lock in the moister that my under arms create
  • I was disappointed in this deodorant and I don't think I will ever use it again

• by crystalowy

You have to pick the right deodorant if you wanting to chose one that is going to keep you dry . I have had a real issue in picking the right one that is going to not only keep me dry but lock in the moister that my under arms create. When it gets hot under there believe me it gets hot under

there. Well I tried switching my deodorant because I needed a change. I went with Suave 24 hour protection because it was cheaper than the rest and it seemed like a good product. Well I was wrong, it did just the opposite a deodorant is suppose to do.

I was disappointed in this deodorant and I don’t think I will ever use it again.

• I used it one time and that was it. The first time I used it, it was right before my marathon. That was the worst time for my deodorant to stop working First of all it was suppose to go on clear and it didn’t Maybe I put on too much but bottom line is it’s suppose to go on clear. It also
        went on thick and I messed up my shirt. I had white stains on my shirt that was hard to get off. It didn’t keep me dry and by the end of the day I ended up musty, such a turn off.

I will not be buying Suave 24 hour protection anymore because it doesn’t protect anything over this way. It is absolutely useless to me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31811889211130/k2311a118/11.8.09