Playtex Toddler Sippy cup
1.0
  • The one problem that I have when it comes to buying things for my baby , is the fact that I think that buying a name brand items work the best
  • The first thing that I noticed about the Playtex Sippy cup was that every time my son turned over the sippy cup juice would fall out all over my carpet

• by crystalowy

The one problem that I have when it comes to buying things for my baby , is the fact that I think that buying a name brand items work the best. After making smart buys over the past couple of months, I have realized that name brands have nothing to do with the item itself. I went shopping for a sippy cup for my baby and the first thing I ran into was a Playtex sippy cup. We all know that Playtex has great baby products,

especially if you choose the right kind.

Well considering the fact that the sippy cup was made by Playtex, I figured I would get great results from it. Well I was wrong as wrong could be. The first thing that I noticed about the Playtex Sippy cup was that every time my son turned over the sippy cup juice would fall out all over my carpet. I spent more times cleaning my carpet than I did refilling his cup for him to drink out of.

The ...

• Playtex sippy cup claimed to have been spill proof which was a lie because that’s all the sippy cup was spill. Another thing I noticed about the Playtex sippy cup was that the nipple was hard for him to suck out of. Since it was made to replicate a bottle, he was suppose to be used to sucking out of the sippy already because he was used to sucking out a bottle.

I really didn’t like the Playtex sippy cup to the point where I went

out and bought a different sippy cup for a $1. And let me tell you that $1 sippy cup worked a lot better than the $6 one. I was a bit upset that I wasted that money on a sippy cup that didn’t work the way I wanted it to. So to all the parents out there, please understand that if you don’t have to spend tons of money on a sippy cup then don’t. The name brand doesn’t mean that it operates any better than the cheaper version.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54811889121130/k2311a118/11.8.09