Ester C 500mg Vitamin Tablets.  » Health  »
  • I thought that I had picked up a bottle of multivitamins when I didn't
  • Other than that I think that Ester Vitamin Cs are great, they promote great health and they give great results after taking them for a short period of time

• by crystalowy

Trying out vitamins can be a pain because anything that you try will not give you immediate effects and that can be a pain. I wanted to try some type of vitamin that would give me more energy and make me feel much more healthy. I had been taking vitamin C for a while but that didn’t cover all that I needed. So I went shopping for a vitamin that would promote healthy

skin and healthy hair. I thought that I had picked up a bottle of multivitamins when I didn’t. I ended up picking up Ester C 500mg Vitamin Tablets. I didn’t realize it until I got home. I wanted to take them back but wasn’t in the mood.

I ended up taking them just because they were around. I actually took these vitamins for well over 3 months and I really liked the way ...

• they made me feel. I began to feel more energized. The crazy thing about that was I had been taking vitamin C’s for a while but I didn’t get the same results I was getting from Ester’s. I also started to see my hair growing healthier and my skin became more plush. I was starting to see healthiness in my eyes as well as my skin just from using these vitamins.

The only

thing I didn’t like about these vitamins is that they were big and I hate big pills because for me they are hard to swallow. I had to cut them in half to get the whole thing down at once. Talk about a headache. Other than that I think that Ester Vitamin Cs are great, they promote great health and they give great results after taking them for a short period of time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34811889031130/k2311a118/11.8.09