love film.com
  • My family and I love to watch movies and we love to have movie night

• by crystalowy

My family and I love to watch movies and we love to have movie night. But there comes a time where we run out of things to watch whether its new or old. The thing that I really was looking for was a place that offered old school movies that we use to enjoy back in the day. I ran across a website that offered

old school videos for only $4 a month. lovefilm.com is something like netflix but better. They have so many different titles and you can find just about anything you are looking for.

Another thing about lovefilm.com that I like is that we can watch the vidoes/movies online if that’s what we choose. I have watched a few movies online but my computer screen isn’t all ...

• that big so it’s not as enjoyable as watching it on my TV screen. We did eventually get a cable connection hook up so we could watch the movies on our TV because we weren’t really interested in waiting on the movies to come through the mail. So that option alone was pretty good.

Another thing I like about lovefilm.com is that they offer video

game rentals as well as movies, I have rented a couple a games from them. Those I get through the mail and return them through the mail as well. I’m still using my free trial but plan on paying for a full try once it’s over. Because I really do like lovefilm.com. It’s different and very well organized as far as a company is concerned.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 20811888991130/k2311a118/11.8.09