Conttonelle toilet tissue  » Housewares  »
  • I don't ever have a problem with it cutting my skin like I do with other toilet paper, I have always had issue with toilet paper in my time and I mean really it becomes a hassle
  • Another thing I like about cottonelle Toilettissue is that it goes down my toilet very easily
  • I haven't had a problem with it clogging my toilet like most tissue does
  • I think that cottonelle toilet tissue is of the better toilet papers

• by crystalowy

When it comes to toilet tissue it is very important for me and my family to have to right type. There are reasons why we choose to go with the right type of tissue.

But for the most part it has alot to do with our toilet as well as

my skin.

As a woman I choose the toilet paper and thats because I have th sensitive areas.

My husband could careless about what type pf tissue we use as long as it wipes him and allows him to continue on with his life.

Cottonelle toilet tissue is my favorite toilet paper for many reasons.

One of the reasons is because it’s very soft.

I don’t ever have a problem with it cutting my skin like I do with other toilet paper, I have always had issue with toilet paper in my time and I mean really it becomes a hassle.

Another ...

• Conttonelle toilet tissue
      thing I like about cottonelle Toilettissue is that it goes down my toilet very easily.

I haven’t had a problem with it clogging my toilet like most tissue does.

It dissolves in the water before it even has a chance to mess up my toilet.

I also like the fact

that it’s very thick.

I can use it to wipe things up from time to time which comes in handy when ever I run out of paper towels.

I think that cottonelle toilet tissue is of the better toilet papers.

And for $4 dollars a pack it’s worth every penny.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53811888981130/k2311a118/11.8.09