Bounce Dryer Ball  » Housewares  »
  • Whatever the case, I think that the confusion alone was what made me not what to try it
  • The idea was ok but the thing that I didn't like about it was that it went in with my cloths, I like for my cloths
  • Was I disappointed no, I actually can say that it left my cloths smelling good and static free

• by crystalowy

I’m used to putting my fabric softener in the dryer with my cloths so when I seen this whole bounce dryer ball I was a bit skeptical about how it worked. I wasn’t sure if it was suppose to go in with the laundry or just go in after the cycle. Whatever the case, I think that the confusion alone was what made me

not what to try it. I didn’t buy actually my husband had a coupon for a free dryer ball so he just brought it home to me so I could try it out.

The idea was ok but the thing that I didn’t like about it was that it went in with my cloths, I like for my cloths. I had finally realized that ...

• I had the wrong product, This was actually the thing that goes into the dryer on the dryer wall. So I was a bit more open to trying it. I went and too the adhesive off and stuck it to my dryer wall, did a load of laundry and threw them in the dryer. I waited about 30 minutes before I ran to the
        dry er to see if it had worked like I wanted it to.

Was I disappointed no, I actually can say that it left my cloths smelling good and static free. Not only did it make my cloths smell good, I Was able to use the dryer ball for a few more loads of laundry. I will be buying this bounce dryer ball again in the future.

Kim says :

These dryer balls are good for a short while but clearly not for a year as stated on the box….I was really happy with them until the actual life of these dryer balls were exhausted.

Jennifer Davis says :

Hi Kim, the dryer balls last longer if you put them in the refrigerator between uses. I couldn’t explain exactly why, but a friend recommended this to me and my dyer balls lasted for a year and three months. If you buy more, I suggest giving that a try. Also, they also made my refrigerator smell great.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53811888941130/k2311a118/11.8.09