Avon Anew Clinical Lift and Tuck Professional Body Perfection
1.0
  • However after this period, I really did not notice any improvement thus I decided to stop using it because it really consumes much time
  • Thus I really don't recommend the use of this product because in my experience it is quite ineffective, to state it bluntly, and only adds some load to one's budget
  • I still think that a good diet and exercise are still the best remedy to continuous weight gain

• by coolynch78

I was too obese a few years ago that my mom decided to buy me this Avon Anew Clinical Lift and Tuck Professional Body Perfection for Christmas to improve how I look and thus regain confidence and boost the way I feel about myself.

I was a little hesitant at first but my mom insisted that

I use it and so to make her happy I started to use it religiously because who knows it will really be able to help me with my flabby belly.

I apply it to my arms, waist, hips and buttom twice a day without fail for more than a month.

However after this period, I really ...

• did not notice any improvement thus I decided to stop using it because it really consumes much time. To my disappointment, I was still very flabby and my waistline did not lessen even a single ince. The only thing I got from applying it was a good massage which to me was very relaxing.

Thus I really

don’t recommend the use of this product because in my experience it is quite ineffective, to state it bluntly, and only adds some load to one’s budget. But if you want to use for a good massage, why not?

I still think that a good diet and exercise are still the best remedy to continuous weight gain.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31811888821030/k2311a118/11.8.09