Sunsilk Leave On  » Cosmetics  »
  • Even if its too windy outside, because of this Leave on from SunSilk, i never had any problem at all, this leave on from Sunsilk, helps me manage my hair so good

• by Reigne

I have a long hair which I take care since I was in my first high school. I would never let my hair dry and damage, because for me this is my crowning glory.

So as much as i can do something to take good care of my hair, i would definetely do it.

But when I

get to college.

I was so expose too much to the most windy places.

And my hair becomes so damage and very frizzy.

In short I am having a hard time managing it.

Because when I go out, I just let my hair down.

The bad thing is because its too windy, my hair will be blown ...

• up by air and it will be damaged.

I was so happy I discover this Sunsilk Leave On.

After taking a bath and fix my hair to school, I apply a little of this Sunsilk Leave On.

this leave on from Sunsilk, helps me manage my hair so good.

And it lessen my hair damaged and some split ends that causes the hotness and the air around my environment.

From the time i started Sunsilk Leave On, evryday is a happy day for me.

And i feel so comfortable having my hair down, anywhere.

Thilini says :

can someone tell me the correct method of using Sunsilk Damage Repair system? I want to know the whole process and the way of using shampoo, conditioner, leave on, Sunsilk Intensive Treatment conditioner. Thank you.

Galega says :

The ideal way is to first use the shampoo. Ensure to lather well on your hair and scalp by gently massage for around 2 - 3 minutes. Use conditioner in the wet hair. Dry hair and use leave on. After around half an hour, use Sunsilk Intensive Treatment Conditioner.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31811888811030/k2311a118/11.8.09