Pantene Pro-V Hair Fall Control  » Cosmetics  »
2.0
  • I love to have silky and smooth hair, who wouldn't want one, right
  • But lately, I noticed that there's been too much oil on my hair especially when I wake up in the morning
  • I thought that was pretty normal since the body was rested for long hours and thus releasing oils
  • I don't have a problem with dandruff so that's out of the question
  • Moreover, I found this article online and sure enough, Pantene shampoo was included in the list

• by divinagwapa

I love to have silky and smooth hair, who wouldn’t want one, right? But lately, I noticed that there’s been too much oil on my hair especially when I wake up in the morning. It’s not the kind of silky and smooth that I was talking about. I thought that was pretty normal since the body was rested for long hours and thus releasing oils. I was expecting that it would go away after I shampoo my hair and washing off the oils along

the way. But after drying my hair, it is still oily and not the desirable kind of oily. It was like that for weeks.

I was using Pantene Pro-V Hair Fall Control Shampoo then. I love the smell and for the first couple of days, I really like the texture of my hair when I was using it. And that’s when my hair started to get really oily. I don’t have a problem with dandruff so that’s out of the question. The cause of ...

• my problem could only be the shampoo that I was using then. I’m not using conditioner even. I can’t stand the smell. It was too fragrant and it hurts my nose. Anyway, back to my problem I pinpointed that Pantene makes my hair oily so I stopped using it for a while and switched to another shampoo and it actually worked. Moreover, I found this article online and sure enough, Pantene shampoo was included in the list. It was a list of shampoo products
        that makes the hair oily.

After I stopped using the Pantene Pro-V Hair Fall Control shampoo (the pink one), my hair was less oily. It still gets oily especially in the morning but my new shampoo was way more effective in dealing with my nasty problem.

If you have dry hair then the Pantene Pro-V shampoo would be effective to make it smoother and silkier. But I naturally have oily hair so it was a wrong move to ever use this product for my hair.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31811888801030/k2311a118/11.8.09