Good Look 3 -in-1 styling mousse.  » Cosmetics  »
  • Some times I see that gel comes as liquid which I dislike

• by Sweety
      Good Look 3 -in-1 styling mousse is a hair styling gel which I have been using for past 4-5 months. It helps me to set my broken and damaged hair well.

Once applied I find no standing hair on my head

which i usually have and dislike about my hair.

It makes my cobming and hair setting much easier.

I apply this syling mousse everyday now.

You can feel the coolness upon your head when you go out in the hot sun.

Again this ...

faith says :

Hi, may i ask, when you use the hair mousse, would your hair get hard and crispy (just like when you use hair spray) after it dries ?

Galega says :

Good Look 3-in-1 hair mousse won’t leave your hair dry, hard and crispy. You may know that there are many hair mousse product which let you handle sticky and crispy hair after using them. However, that isn’t the case with Good Look 3 - in - 1.

faith says :

Can we use this with heat appliances? Apply this then curl your hair with a curling iron ?

Galega says :

Yes, it can be used with heat appliances. I don’t see any problem in doing that. If you had used the curling iron previously without any problem then you should also not see any issue after using this hair mousse.

amina says :

can i skip heatprotection spry n just use this as my heatprotection for straighting my hair

Galega says :

Yes, you can definitely use it, if you don’t experience any allergic reaction.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31300888880131/k2311a0830/8.30.06