Avon True Color Blush in Peach  » Cosmetics  »
  • I saw this Avon True Color Blush in Peach when I scanned through the shelves in a local Avon store and its color really attracted my attention that I decided to buy it right away

• by coolynch78

I saw this Avon True Color Blush in Peach when I scanned through the shelves in a local Avon store and its color really attracted my attention that I decided to buy it right away.

Of course I tried using it right away and I realized, it really compliments my brownish asian skin just right that it

surely gives me a very attactive healthy glow that my friends and acquaintances couldn’t help noticing how good I looked after applying it on my cheeks.

Because of this I decided to use it everyday for my morning wear and since it is really quite easy to apply, I don’t have to spend so much time in front of ...

• the mirror just to put it on.

However, after a few weeks of using it everyday, I started to notice some small pimples starting to erupt on the area where I apply this blush. Because of this, I decided to stop using it because if I don’t I might end up having so much pimples on my face.

Thus,

I don’t really recommmend this blush to women who have extra sensitive skin like me because you might end up having much pimple like I did when I used it straight for a few weeks. But if you will just use it for special occasions, then it will be a good choice to make you feel and look glowing.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31811888791030/k2311a118/11.8.09