Avon Footworks Heel Softening Cream  » Health  »
  • After bathing I applied it to my heels and to other parts of both of my feet and I noticed that it really makes my foot softer and nice to touch
  • The only problem I have is that the cream is quite hard to be squeezed from its tube because it is quite too viscous
  • Thus I highly recommend this product to women who want to have a beautiful, silky smooth heels all throughout the day

• by coolynch78

Scanning through an Avon Catalog one day, I saw this Avon Footworks Heel Softening cream and I became quite curious about how it can really make my heel soft and nice to touch. And so, I ordered one from an avon lady to to try if it really is

a very effected cream for my heels.

After a day, the product was delivered to me and I tried it right away. After bathing I applied it to my heels and to other parts of both of my feet and I noticed that it really makes my foot softer ...

• and nice to touch. The only problem I have is that the cream is quite hard to be squeezed from its tube because it is quite too viscous. But squeezing the tube, no matter how hard it is, is quite worth it because it is really an effective regimen
        for my drying heel. Furthermore it is quite sooothing with minty feeling it gives to my skin.

Thus I highly recommend this product to women who want to have a beautiful, silky smooth heels all throughout the day. It is quite affordable to the budget yet really effective, I promise.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34811888781030/k2311a118/11.8.09