Avon Skin So Soft Signature Silk Replenishing Hand and Body Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • The first time I used this product, I was really impressed as to how it makes my skin moist and soft even with only one application per day
  • I highly recommend this Avon Skin So Soft Signature Silk Replenishing Hand and Body Lotion to women who want to have a silky soft, supple skin all throughout the day

• by coolynch78

I have been using this Avon Skin So Soft Signature Silk Replenishing Hand and Body Lotion for more than a decade now and it never disappoints me in making my skin supple and silky all throughout the day.

soft even with only one application per day. And my husband, who was still my boyfriend that time, also noted how it makes my skin much softer and pleasurable to touch.

With other hand and body lotions in the market today, I have to apply it on the morning and appply it again at night before I go ...

• to sleep to have the effect I want for my skin. But with this hand and body lotion, it only needs one application to have a beautiful skin all throughout the day.

Because of this, I never used another Hand and body lotion again because this Avon Skin So Soft Signature Silk Replenishing Hand and Body Lotion is the

one that really satisfies my skin needs.

I highly recommend this Avon Skin So Soft Signature Silk Replenishing Hand and Body Lotion to women who want to have a silky soft, supple skin all throughout the day. If you want to feel your best even with your bare skin, this hand and body lotion is the right one for you I promise.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31811888771030/k2311a118/11.8.09