Adobe Photoshop CS4  » Software  »
  • I bought Adobe PhotoShop CS 4 about a week ago

• by mhoppal

I bought Adobe PhotoShop CS 4 about a week ago. I must say, I really do love it. You see, I am a mostly out-of-work freelance web designer and I just love drawing up a mock-up on the computer before I begin coding, mostly to see how the colors look together and how the design flows. I also love PhotoShop for its power in making banners and small

icons. I tried a few times over the years to switch to GIMP, an open source alternative, but I find the interface unintuitive after getting so used to PhotoShop.

The interface is an important thing to note about PhotoShop, which seems daunting at first. Pick up a few tutorials, though, and it all begins to flow together in a perfectly arranged process you will one day appreciate for its ...

• elegance and power. So far, the program has handled any task I have thrown at it, even if it means getting a graphic designer to help me.

PhotoShop has a lot of power and functionality behind it, created by some brilliant minds who have mastered the math of vector and raster imaging. The program can also handle almost any image format, which comes in handy when clients or friends

send me obscure formats from Illustrator.

I have become thoroughly addicted to this program over the last few years and will continue my addiction in the future. There is no better way for me to spend a Wednesday night than playing around with different settings, trying to hit the right combination to get the perfect image (and then forgetting how I did it in the first place as soon as it’s done).

Adobe Photoshop CS4

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 30811888741030/k2311a118/11.8.09