ELF False Eyelashes  » Cosmetics  »
  • So, I bought one set of them all when I purchased the rest of my Eyes Lips Face makeup
  • I like to accentuate my eyes, and these really do it
  • I recommend wearing black eyeliner over the part that attaches to your skin so that it looks more natural
  • I wear these occasionally, but I think that they are better for the teenage type
  • I love the browns and wear them when I am going for a very natural look

• by Joelle

I originally found out about Eyes Lips Face’s false eyelashes when my sister wore them. She has naturally long eyelashes, but these made them look so much longer, and they didn’t look fake at all. I was surprised, and at the same time jealous because of all the time I spend putting on coats and coats of mascara in the mornings to get the same affect. So, I bought one set of them all when I purchased the rest of my Eyes Lips Face makeup.

Natural: These eyelashes were not my very favorite, but they were the most natural single-piece eyelashes that they carry.

They make my eyelashes look longer and fuller without that fake eyelashes look that everyone dreads getting, but at the same time they make my eyes look much bigger and brighter. I wear these when I am not wearing mascara because they blend in well with my natural lashes.

Dramatic: These are my favorite every day wear lashes. They are long and full, and make me eyes look huge. I like to accentuate my eyes, and these really do it. I recommend wearing black eyeliner over the part that attaches to your skin so that it looks more natural. These are very versatile and ...

• I use them for everyday and special occasions.

Individual: These are a bit of a pain to put on, but if you really want to have total control over where you want your false eyelashes to be, then these are great. Otherwise, the other two above will work just as well for a lot less effort.

Flirty: The perfect date lashes. They add the pop of the dramatic lashes, and then take it up a notch with a little glitter and sparkle. Some of them have little rhinestones in them, and are very cute. I wear these occasionally, but I think that they are better

for the teenage type.

Brown Sets: All the eyelashes come in brown too. I like the fact that because they come in brown, I can still look natural, get a big pop, or have total control in either black or brown. They give me amazing versatility, and so far they haven’t failed me. I love the browns and wear them when I am going for a very natural look.

All of their eyelashes are great quality. They last all day and don’t fall off. The glue is easy to use, even though it isn’t my favorite. And it comes free with the lashes. Great product, and only $1!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31711888630530/k2311a117/11.7.09